Yoga Teacher Mentorship Program
with Michelle Robinson
The Aumbience Yoga Mentorship program is a unique opportunity for graduates of any 200 hour yoga teacher training program to elevate their ability to share in this sacred and invaluable life-enhancing philosophy. Over the course of this program, you will:
- Learn how to create cohesive, safe, and effective sequences that support the under current of breath and concentration practices;
- Boost your confidence by learning how to break down and modify postures for the benefit of all your students;
- Enrich your skills of theming your class so that they are infuse with the rich teachings of yogic philosophy, psychology and spirituality;
- Amplify your unique expression and interpretation of the practice by way of honouring and nourishing your own practice and teaching style.
Included in this course are:
- A group Orientation and Introduction;
- Six four hour workshops that closely examine various groups of asana and the associated anatomy;
- A one-on-one session with lead facilitator Michelle so that you can clarify your existing teaching style, discuss your unique goals and identify the obstacles that exist in your teaching practice;
- Semi monthly morning meditation sessions (Monday’s at 6:00am);
- Customized feedback that help to assess your areas of strength and action plans for support further development;
- Unlimited access to drop-in classes at the studio throughout the entire program ($570 value);
- Opportunity to fill in and teach classes at the studio;
- Mentorship manual and certificate of completion which can be applied for CE credits.
“To be the best teacher you can be, I believe you must always keep learning. After graduating from my first 200 hour training program, as excited as I was to teach, I felt equally lost and overwhelmed with my new designation and duty to pass along the profound and valuable teachings that have been passed down by generations of master teachers. So, just 6 months after graduating, I embarked on my second 200 hour training program. Even though much of the content was similar in nature covering the basics of philosophy, anatomy, spirituality and history, because I was familiar with the content, I began to understand the material with much more clarity which translated into confidence in sharing the material in my role as teacher.” – Michelle
DATES: Orientation is Sunday November 7th from 4:00pm – 6:00pm. Individual sessions and assessments will be schedule individually, with the remaining sessions held Saturdays from 1:00pm – 5:00pm on:
- November 13th, 2021
- December 11th, 2021
- January 8th, 2022
- January 29th, 2022
- February 12th, 2022
- March 5th, 2022
INVESTMENT: $950 + tax.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot. Payment arrangements are available.
MEET YOUR QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR