Making space for yoga in your life
February 26th – 28th, March 26th – 28th, 2021
For ALL Yoga Students and Teachers!
As challenging as it might seem, the easiest way to practice yoga is in a room with like-minded individuals being guided by a teacher at the front of the space. However yoga and the philosophy behind it are meant to stretch well beyond the limits of the yoga studio for it is a practice of consciously engaging and moving through your life.
This 50-hour course is recommended for yoga teachers and students (who have a minimum of 6-12 months of experience) who want to deepen their physical yoga practice as well as begin to explore yogic philosophy and Ayurveda. The training will cover the following topics:
- Asana : learn to safety and effectively move through your yoga postures practices. Through posture ‘clinics’, you will learn key anatomical principles, modifications and learn to use and understand why and how simple props are important to have on hand.
- Meditation & Pranayama : a variety of guided meditations and breathing practices will be taught to help you learn and access on a daily basis which supports a calm, steady and peaceful mind space.
- Yoga Philosophy : we’ll explore in brief the classical teachings of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and look at ways to invite these lessons into every day living.
- Ayurveda : gain insight and clarity of self as we explore yoga’s sister science – the science for life
Included in the training:
- Manual and handouts
- Unlimited yoga pass from the first day of training until the last day
- Pre-recorded meditation practices for you to use at home
- Home study assignments and journaling
- Ayurveda assessment and personal mentoring
Cost: $595 + tax
Suggested meeting times over 2 full weekends include: Friday’s 6:00pm – 9:00pm; Saturday’s 10:30am – 6:30pm; Sunday’s 8:00am – 4:00pm. Students will be required to attend and log 2-4 classes each week with a certified yoga teacher.
MEET YOUR QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR